My meter is broken – who do I contact?

Aquaflow Utilities Water Meter
Aquaflow Utilities Water Meter – Unhappy with your meter reading? Provide us with a meter reading and we will re-issue a new bill straightaway.

It is the responsibility of your Wholesale company to repair or replace your water meter and you can contact your local Wholesale water company directly.

However if you would prefer us to contact your Wholesale water company, (Contact us), we are happy to take your details and pass the information to them and they will make an appointment for its repair or replacement.